Site 11 is located in the eastern area of the Central Waterfront. It benefits from a location overlooking Slessor Gardens, Tay Road Bridge access and Riverside Esplanade.
(Artist Impression of possible development)
The Site extends to approximately 3,675 square metres (39,557 sq.ft.), offering a range of development plots ranging from 238 sq.m. (2,561 sq.ft.) to 680 sq.m. (7,319 sq.ft.). Developments within this site are expected to include commercial/office space facing the Riverside Esplanade and Tay Road Bridge. Residential uses are being promoted on upper floors overlooking Slessor Gardens with active ground floor uses below. All vehicular servicing is to be undertaken from a central courtyard accessed from Earl Grey Place East which is located to the north west of the site.
To assist developers, a series of supporting documents are being produced which offer more detailed technical, design and planning guidance. These are:
- Dundee Central Waterfront Masterplan
- Planning and Urban Design Framework
- Site 11 Development Brief
- Strategic Infrastructure Plan (available on request)
- Site 11 Infrastructure Information (available on request)
- Dundee Local Development Plan
- Community Benefit Agreements: During Construction
- Community Benefit Agreements: End User
- Community Benefit Agreements: Living Wage
- Active Ground Floor Development Guidance
The site and its surrounding context can also be viewed by downloading the Dundee Waterfront Interactive Tour App for iPad and Android