Site 10 is located in the north eastern area of the Central Waterfront. It benefits from a location overlooking Slessor Gardens, Tay Road Bridge access, Thomson Avenue and Dock Street.
(Artists impression of possible development)
Developments within this site are expected to include commercial/office space facing Thomson Avenue and Tay Road Bridge. Residential uses are being promoted on upper floors overlooking Slessor Gardens with active ground floor uses below. All vehicular servicing is to be undertaken from a central courtyard.
To assist developers, a series of supporting documents have been produced which offer more detailed technical, design and planning guidance. These are:
- Dundee Central Waterfront Masterplan
- Planning and Urban Design Framework
- Site 10 Development Brief
- Strategic Infrastructure Plan (available on request)
- Site 10 Infrastructure Information (available on request)
- Dundee Local Development Plan
- Community Benefit Agreements: During Construction
- Community Benefit Agreements: End User
- Community Benefit Agreements: Living Wage
- Active Ground Floor Development Guidance
The site and its surrounding context can also be viewed by downloading the Dundee Waterfront Interactive Tour App for iPad and Android