Site 5 Development Opportunity
The Western area of the Central Waterfront
Railway Station, V&A Dundee, Slessor Gardens
Size of Plot
5,940 square meters
Commercial & Residential
Site 5 - Available Soon
Site 5 is located to the west of the Slessor Gardens central open space and north of the new Railway Station.
Developments within this site are expected to include commercial/office space facing Thomson Avenue and the Railway Station. Residential uses are being promoted on upper floors overlooking South Crichton Street and Slessor Gardens with active ground floor uses below (Restaurants, cafe’s and speciality shopping).
Site 5 measures approximately 5,940 square meters (63,937 sq.ft.). All vehicle servicing will be undertaken from a central courtyard, access to which shall be from Earl Grey Place West which lies to the south-east of the site.
To assist developers, a series of supporting documents are being produced which offer more detailed technical, design and planning guidance. These are:
– Dundee Central Waterfront Masterplan
– Planning and Urban Design Framework
– Site 5 Development Brief
– Strategic Infrastructure Plan (available on request)
– Site 5 Infrastructure Information (available on request)
– Dundee Local Development Plan
– Community Benefit Agreements: During Construction
– Community Benefit Agreements: End User
– Community Benefit Agreements: Living Wage
– Active Ground Floor Development Guidance
Developers seeking further information please contact our Investment Team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form on the contact page.
Get In touch
If you're a developer interested in this development, then please get in touch