Dundee is playing its part at the forefront of medical technologies and over 4,000 people in Dundee are employed in life science research, including scientists from over 60 different countries. Current research topics include cancer, diabetes, cardiovascular and neuroscience.
Ninewells Hospital is also one of the largest teaching hospitals in the UK, consistently rated within the top 5 medical schools in the UK and the best in Scotland.
Planting within this garden includes:
- Lavandula Hidcote (Lavender)
- Eupatorium Purpureum (Grass Root)
- Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary)
- Taxus Baccata (Yew)
- Geranium Macrorrhizum Album (Rock Cranesbill)
- Sambucus Black Lace (Common Elder)
- Ginkgo Biloba (Maidenhair)
- Salvia Offinalis Purpurascens (Purple Sage)
- Verbascum Chaixii Album (White Nettle-Leaved Mullein)
Hectares of prime land available