Two public access Automatic Defibrillators have been installed in the area: This equipment can make a real difference to a person suffering a heart attack and cardiac arrest.
These are located at:
- Dundee Railway Station (outside the building: facing the taxi rank)
- Slessor Gardens Pavilion (outside the building: facing the grass)
To access the defibrillator:
- call 999
- Explain the situation calmly
- Tell the operator where you are - the address is written on the case
- The operator will give you a code to open the box
To use the defibrillator:
- You Do Not need to be trained - the defibrillator will tell you what to do and take you through it step by step, just listen to the instructions which will begin when you open the box.